The APCAV website informs property owners on:
- developments for Verbier
- new or changing fiscal policies
- relevant issues from the local authorities.
- members can access the minutes of recent APCAV General meetings at which local authorities make presentations.
- members receive articles from the Valais Nouvelliste Newspaper by email providing important current information on local news and developments in Verbier.
- updates on local news and developments in Verbier via two APCAV Assemblies each year, one between Christmas and New Year, the other during the Verbier Festival in July/August. The local authorities are invited to make presentations on future developments and to present changes to taxation and other important issues. APCAV members are invited to attend and submit questions in advance or at the Assembly.